Thursday 18 June 2009

Technofear!

There was a time, not all that long ago, when I was right up to date with technology. I had a rude wake-up call last night when I was trying to sort out getting this blog fed to my Twitter account. It took me ages to get it sorted, about 3 hours in fact. I just could not get my head around it. Is this my lack of techno savvy or the MS? Mmmm, I'm not keen on using this condition as an excuse for anything so maybe I need to pay more attention to this techno world. The entire populous is connected wirelessly, you can't look at anything unless it's in high definition and here I am still looking for the on switch. I must try harder to keep up!

The side effects I was feeling from the first injection seem to have worn off, which is good. Second injection is tomorrow and I'm doing this one without my MS Nurse. I really don't want to make a mess of it this time. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment